- Nakkubetta Foundation is a non-profit organisation, established in 2014 that works primarily in the domain of Gender, Tribes, Tourism, Minority, Business & Finance, Legal, Employment, Human Rights, Housing, Health, Food & Nutrition, Energy & Environment, Senior Citizens, Education, Water, Disaster Management, Specially Abled, Governance, Child & Youth Development, Technology, Art & Culture and Agriculture. Its primary office is in Ooty, Tamil Nadu.
- NAKKUBETTA TV runs under the guidance of NAKKUBETTA FOUNDATION, a non profitable organization engaged in Social welfare and Human welfare activities like rural transformation, Women empowerment, Health, Education, Environment protection, Spirituality etc.
- NAKKUBETTA Foundation has organized STUDENTS EDUCARE EXPO in Nilgiris district.
- The objective of the Expo is to motivate and guide the students in choosing their higher education.
- The Foundation has been engaged in activities like conducting Medical camps with the support of well-equipped Multi-speciality hospitals, Agircare Expos is to boost the stagnant growth of Agriculture, Horticulture, Organic Farming and Floriculture in Nilgiris.
Nakkubetta Foundation Strives To Be A Visionary Organization. In Our Endeavour, We Try To Emphasize On Cultural Richness, Awareness And Information Of Our Community By Sharing Mutual Understanding With The People. By Relentless Commitment We Would Like To Achieve A Stage Called Cultural Renaissance. We Have Derived Our Company’s Vision Is To Leave A Sustainable World For Future Generations.
To Enrich Lives By Giving Informative Awareness Programs On Spiritual & Culture And Especially The Importance Of Nurturing Culture. To Help Clients Succeed Through Our Unparalleled Local-to-various Cities Portfolio Of Varied Brands, Our Ability To Provide Reach To The Entire District Through Advertisements, And Our Insight Into Consumer Behaviour.